With the CC-GRIND-ROBUST, PFERD offers a modern, high-performance and ergonomic alternative to conventional grinding wheels, flap and fibre discs.
- The fastest work progress due to highly aggressive abrasive.
- Fibreglass backing support guarantees durable and safe use.
- Significantly more ergonomic than a conventional grinding wheel: noise and vibrations are reduced significantly. In addition, a clearly superior surface is achieved.
- Compared to flap discs, flat surfaces can be achieved due to the dimensional stability.
- Unlike fibre discs, the CC-GRIND-ROBUST does not deform even under extreme climatic conditions and is significantly more robust in rough use.
- Due to the adjusted geometry the use of a special flange set is not necessary.
- Resetting/trimming the tool is possible without any problems.
Recommendations for use:
- Trim the CC-GRIND-ROBUST on sharp metal edges, files or with cutting inserts.
- Trimming may only be carried out with a contact angle of 45°.
- Press the tool carefully on to the workpiece and increase the pressure until a chip is formed. Keep the pressure until the tool has been brought to the desired dimension.
- Choose the CC-GRIND-ROBUST SG STEELOX for deburring.
- Choose the CC-GRIND-ROBUST SGP STEELOX if you want results as fast as possible.