The CC-GRIND-FLEX is the semi-flexible addition to the CC-GRIND-SOLID. It was specially developed for work on weld seams. Butt welds can be smoothed completely flat. This gets rid of any dents and bumps that are visible, particularly after painting or varnishing.
- The fastest work progress due to highly aggressive abrasive.
- Significantly more ergonomic than a conventional grinding wheel: noise and vibrations are reduced by 50 %, dust by 80 %.
- Layered structure of the glass fibre backing pad guarantees use that is just as durable and safe as with a conventional grinding wheel.
- Complete smoothing of butt welds – without dents or bumps.
- Clearly superior surface compared to conventional grinding wheels.
Recommendations for use:
For optimum results, use with a flat contact angle and the SFS CC-GRIND clamping flange set. Only use the face of the disc, not suitable for peripheral grinding.